Terms and conditions
Select your language.
Terms and Conditions for the online shop “STETSON.EU“ of the ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG
1. Jurisdiction and contracting parties
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders placed in the online shop “STETSON.EU/EN" of the
ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany
Managing directors: Andre Beelmann and Thomas Klatt
County court Münster - HRA 9122
VAT identification number: DE277126466
Phone: +49 251 322 654 249
Fax: +49 251 322 654 13
Represented by the general partner ANTHEC Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (District Court of Münster – HRB 13145), represented in turn by the Managing Directors Andre Beelmann and Thomas Klatt.
2. Order process and conclusion of contract
(1) The illustration of the products in our online shop is not legally binding but represents an offer to buy. You have the opportunity to select and order items from our shop pages. Once you have found a product that you would like to order, you can add it to your shopping cart with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the shopping cart icon. You can view the content of your shopping cart and remove products from it at any time. Once you have added all of the items you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, click on the “proceed to checkout” link. Once you have entered your customer data and chosen your payment method, you will be taken to the order page, where you will be able to verify your entries once again. By clicking on the “buy now“ button, you are placing a legally binding order for the items contained in the shopping cart.
(2) The contract of sale comes into existence as soon as we send you an order confirmation by email directly upon receipt of order. The order is deemed to be confirmed if the article is delivered within five days.
(3) The text of the contract will be saved within our internal systems. Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed and printed at any time. The order data and our Terms and Conditions will also be sent to you in text form. For registered customers, the order data will be available in our shop system even after the order has been placed.
(4) The languages available in which the contract can be concluded are: German, English, Italian, French and Dutch.
3a. Right of revocation
Consumers have a right of revocation within 100 days.
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 100 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 100 days from the date on which you or a third party delegated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the last item.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany, Tel.: +49 251 322654 249, Fax: +49 251 32265413, E-mail: [email protected]) by means of an unambiguous statement (such as a letter sent by post, by fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may also use the attached sample cancellation form, which however is not obligatory.
To comply with the revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we must return to you all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except additional costs arising from your having chosen a different type of delivery than the most cost-effective standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. To carry out this repayment we will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will this repayment lead to fees being charged to you.
We may refuse to refund payments until the goods are once again in our possession or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier date.
You must send back or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed met if you send the goods before the expiration of the fourteen days. You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for a possible loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to your unnecessary handling of the goods to test their texture, properties and functioning.
3b. Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To: Stetson.eu, ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany, Tel.: +49 251 322654 249, Fax: +49 251 32265413, E-mail: [email protected]:
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*):
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
– Name of the user(s):
– Address of the user(s):
– Signature of the user(s) (only for communication on paper):
(*) Delete as appropriate.
4. Terms of payment and delivery
(1) The purchase price is due at the time of the order. All prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
(2) Shipping costs will be charged additionally and shown separately on the invoice. They depend on the type of dispatch and the country of destination. For shipments outside the EU, extra customs duties and taxes may arise. You will find further information and our shipping table under “shipping information“ in our web shop.
(3) Payment can be made by bank transfer, by PayPal or credit card:
• If you choose prepayment by bank transfer, we will state our bank details in the order confirmation.
• If you choose to pay by PayPal, no additional costs will arise for you. If you use PayPal’s free direct debit or pay with your PayPal credit, the ordered merchandise may be shipped immediately.
• You can pay with the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. If you choose to pay by credit card, the validity of the card will be checked during the order process. Your credit card account is debited upon order confirmation.
You will find further information on all available methods of payment under the rubric „FAQ“ in our web shop.
(4) If your payment is overdue, we are entitled to charge default interest of at least 5% p.a. above the respective base rate. The right to claim any additional damages remains unaffected.
Warranty obligations are subject to legal provisions.
6. Retention of title
Delivered items remain our property until payment in full has been received.
7. Applicable law
German law applies to the exclusion of the CISG. This does only apply to customers as far as protection provided by mandatory legal provisions in the country in which the consumer usually resides will not be revoked.
9. Final provisions
If a provision of these terms is or becomes null or void, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provisions.