Terms and conditions
ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG
Phone: +49 251 322654 249
Fax: +49 251 32265413
E-Mail: [email protected]
Registered at Münster (Westf.) - HRA 9122
VAT No.: DE277126466
legally represented by its general partner ANTHEC Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH, which in turn is represented by its managing directors Andre Beelmann and Thomas Klatt (County Court Münster (Westf.) - HRB 13145).
Order and service hotline
For all questions and suggestions please contact our competent and friendly support team from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm. Our hotline numbers are as follows:
Great Britain: 0800 0962801
Germany: 0800 7838766
France: 0800 907856
Switzerland: 0800 561923
Austria: 0800 297994
Netherlands: 0800 0220751
Belgium: 0800 74671
Other countries: +49 251 322654249
Outside business hours, feel free to leave a message on our answering machine or write us a message via email or via our contact form. We will reply as soon as possible.
Account holder: ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG
Bank: Deutsche Bank
IBAN: DE03 4007 0024 0058 5059 00
BIC (SWIFT code): DEUTDEDB400
Conception, design and programming
Agency for digital media
You have the statutory right to cancel your order for any reason within 100 days of receipt of delivery by returning the merchandise to the following address:
ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG
To carry out the refund we will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction. We will inspect the returned item(s) upon arrival and process the refund within 2-4 business days.
Online dispute resolution (ODR) in accordance with Art. 14 (1):
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolution at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
Terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions for the online shop “STETSON.EU“ of the ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG
1. Jurisdiction and contracting parties
The following Terms and Conditions shall apply to all orders placed in the online shop “STETSON.EU/EN" of the
ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany
Managing directors: Andre Beelmann and Thomas Klatt
County court Münster - HRA 9122
VAT identification number: DE277126466
Phone: +49 251 322 654 249
Fax: +49 251 322 654 13
Represented by the general partner ANTHEC Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH (District Court of Münster – HRB 13145), represented in turn by the Managing Directors Andre Beelmann and Thomas Klatt.
2. Order process and conclusion of contract
(1) The illustration of the products in our online shop is not legally binding but represents an offer to buy. You have the opportunity to select and order items from our shop pages. Once you have found a product that you would like to order, you can add it to your shopping cart with no obligation to purchase by clicking on the shopping cart icon. You can view the content of your shopping cart and remove products from it at any time. Once you have added all of the items you would like to purchase to your shopping cart, click on the “proceed to checkout” link. Once you have entered your customer data and chosen your payment method, you will be taken to the order page, where you will be able to verify your entries once again. By clicking on the “buy now“ button, you are placing a legally binding order for the items contained in the shopping cart.
(2) The contract of sale comes into existence as soon as we send you an order confirmation by email directly upon receipt of order. The order is deemed to be confirmed if the article is delivered within five days.
(3) The text of the contract will be saved within our internal systems. Our Terms and Conditions can be viewed and printed at any time. The order data and our Terms and Conditions will also be sent to you in text form. For registered customers, the order data will be available in our shop system even after the order has been placed.
(4) The languages available in which the contract can be concluded are: German, English, Italian, French and Dutch.
3a. Right of revocation
Consumers have a right of revocation within 100 days.
Right of revocation
You have the right to cancel this contract within 100 days without giving reasons.
The revocation period is 100 days from the date on which you or a third party delegated by you, which is not the carrier, took possession of the last item.
To exercise your right of cancellation, you must inform us (ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany, Tel.: +49 251 322654 249, Fax: +49 251 32265413, E-mail: [email protected]) by means of an unambiguous statement (such as a letter sent by post, by fax or e-mail) of your decision to cancel this contract. You may also use the attached sample cancellation form, which however is not obligatory.
To comply with the revocation period it is sufficient that you submit the notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal deadline.
Consequences of revocation
If you cancel this contract, we must return to you all payments that we have received from you including the delivery charges (except additional costs arising from your having chosen a different type of delivery than the most cost-effective standard delivery offered by us), without delay and at the latest within fourteen days from the day on which we received the notification of your cancellation of this contract. To carry out this repayment we will use the same means of payment used by you in the original transaction, unless something else has been expressly agreed with you; in no case will this repayment lead to fees being charged to you.
We may refuse to refund payments until the goods are once again in our possession or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, depending on which is the earlier date.
You must send back or hand over the goods to us immediately and in any case no later than fourteen days from the date on which you inform us of the revocation of this contract. The deadline shall be deemed met if you send the goods before the expiration of the fourteen days. You shall pay the direct costs of returning the goods. You must pay for a possible loss in value of the goods only if this loss in value is due to your unnecessary handling of the goods to test their texture, properties and functioning.
3b. Sample withdrawal form
(If you wish to cancel the contract, please fill out this form and send it back.)
– To: Stetson.eu, ANTHEC GmbH & Co. KG, Willy-Brandt-Weg 36, 48155 Münster, Germany, Tel.: +49 251 322654 249, Fax: +49 251 32265413, E-mail: [email protected]:
– I/we (*) hereby withdraw from the contract concluded by me/us (*) for the purchase of the following goods (*)/the provision of the following services (*):
– Ordered on (*)/received on (*):
– Name of the user(s):
– Address of the user(s):
– Signature of the user(s) (only for communication on paper):
(*) Delete as appropriate.
4. Terms of payment and delivery
(1) The purchase price is due at the time of the order. All prices include VAT but exclude delivery costs.
(2) Shipping costs will be charged additionally and shown separately on the invoice. They depend on the type of dispatch and the country of destination. For shipments outside the EU, extra customs duties and taxes may arise. You will find further information and our shipping table under “shipping information“ in our web shop.
(3) Payment can be made by bank transfer, by PayPal or credit card:
• If you choose prepayment by bank transfer, we will state our bank details in the order confirmation.
• If you choose to pay by PayPal, no additional costs will arise for you. If you use PayPal’s free direct debit or pay with your PayPal credit, the ordered merchandise may be shipped immediately.
• You can pay with the following credit cards: MasterCard, Visa and American Express. If you choose to pay by credit card, the validity of the card will be checked during the order process. Your credit card account is debited upon order confirmation.
You will find further information on all available methods of payment under the rubric „FAQ“ in our web shop.
(4) If your payment is overdue, we are entitled to charge default interest of at least 5% p.a. above the respective base rate. The right to claim any additional damages remains unaffected.
Warranty obligations are subject to legal provisions.
6. Retention of title
Delivered items remain our property until payment in full has been received.
7. Applicable law
German law applies to the exclusion of the CISG. This does only apply to customers as far as protection provided by mandatory legal provisions in the country in which the consumer usually resides will not be revoked.
9. Final provisions
If a provision of these terms is or becomes null or void, this does not affect the validity of the other provisions. Invalid provisions shall be replaced by the relevant statutory provisions.
Capture, processing and utilization of personal data
You can visit our website without providing any personal details. We only store access data without reference to a person, e.g. the name of your internet service provider, the page from which you are visiting us or the name of the file you have requested. This data is only used to improve our internet service; it does not contain any personal data and cannot be traced back to an individual.
Personal data will only be collected if you provide them voluntarily, e.g. when placing an order, opening a customer account, subscribing to our newsletter or ordering a catalogue. Unless you give us your prior consent, we will only use your personal data for the fulfillment and processing of your order. Without your explicit consent, your data will be blocked for any further processing and deleted after the expiration of the pertinent statutory retention period. When you subscribe to our newsletter, your email address will be used for advertising purposes, until you unsubscribe from the newsletter. You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time by contacting us or by using the unsubscribe function in our e-mail newsletter.
In addition, this site uses Google Analytics reports on the provision of services according to demographic characteristics and interests and which store demographic characteristics, such as age and gender, in a cookie. This data is compiled from interest-based Google ads and from third-party visitor data and cannot be traced back to a specific individual. It is used exclusively for marketing purposes and for the continuous improvement of our services. Storage of this data can be disabled at any time via the Google display setting (https://www.google.de/settings/ads).
Plug-ins of the social networking site facebook.com – operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA ("Facebook") – are used on our website. These plug-ins are buttons labelled "Like" which also feature the Facebook logo, a white "f" on a blue background. If you visit any of our websites that incorporate a Facebook plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with Facebook's servers. The plug-in content is thereby displayed in your browser. In this case, the information that you have used our website will be passed on to Facebook. If you are logged into Facebook, Facebook may link this information to your Facebook account. If you use any of the plug-in functions (e.g. click on the "Like" button or leave a comment), this information will also be linked to your Facebook account and stored by Facebook. The only way to prevent this is to log out of Facebook before using the plug-in. To find out the extent to which and for what purpose Facebook collects, stores and uses data, please read Facebook's data use policy: http://de-de.facebook.com/privacy/explanation.php.
Use of Twitter plug-ins
Plug-ins of the social networking site twitter.com – operated by Twitter, Inc., 795 Folsom St., Suite 600, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA ("Twitter") – are used on our website. These plug-ins are buttons labelled "Tweet" which also feature the outline of a bird.
If you visit any of our websites that incorporate a Twitter plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with Twitter's servers. The plug-in content is thereby displayed in your browser. In this case, the information that you have used our website will be passed on to Twitter. If you are logged into Twitter, Twitter may link this information to your Twitter account. If you use any of the plug-in functions (e.g. choose the "Tweet" button or leave a comment), this information will also be linked to your Twitter account and stored by Twitter. The only way to prevent this is to log out of Twitter before using the plug-in.
Use of Google+ Plug-Ins
Plug-ins of social networking site plus.google.com – operated by Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Irland ("Google") – are used on our website. These plug-ins are buttons that feature the character/digit combination "+1" on a white or colour background.
If you visit any of our websites that incorporate a Google+ plug-in, your browser will establish a direct connection with Google's servers. The plug-in content is thereby displayed in your browser. In this case, the information that you have used our website will be passed on to Google. If you are logged into Google, Google may link this information to your Google account. If you use any of the plug-in functions (e.g. choose the "1+" button or leave a comment), this information will also be linked to your Google account and stored by Google. The only way to prevent this is to log out before using the plug-in.
Use and transfer of personal data
We pass your data on to the carrier that ships your order, as far as this is necessary for the supply of the goods. When paying by credit or by debit card we pass your card details to our payment provider for the payment transaction and authorization.
Right of access
The Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) guarantees you free information about your stored personal data and, if you so wish, your right to the correction, blocking or deletion of these data.
Contact person for data protection
Should you have any questions regarding the collection, processing or use of your personal data, or should you wish to make inquiries, correct, block or delete data or retract your consent, please contact:
KART Holding Verwaltungs GmbH, Oskar-Schindler-Straße 11, 50769 Köln, Germany
Contact person: Sebastian Boekholt
Phone: +49 251 322654 249
Fax: +49 251 322654 13
Mail: [email protected]
Your personal data will be encrypted for transmission via the internet using a 1024 bits SSL connection. (Credit card data will not be stored, but processed directly by our payment provider B+S Card Service GmbH). We secure our website and other systems through technical and organisational measures against loss, destruction, access, changes or distribution of your data by unauthorised persons. Access to your personal account is possible only after entering your personal password. You should always keep your access information confidential and close the browser window, once you have finished communicating with us, especially if you use a shared computer.
If we provide advance deliveries of goods, we may arrange a credit assessment to be made through CEG Creditreform Consumer GmbH, Europadamm 2-6, 41460 Neuss to protect our legitimate interests. Your interests will be protected in accordance with legal regulations. A passing on of your data to other third parties will not take place.
Revocation of consent
You may have expressed explicit consent during the ordering process. We would like to point out that you may revoke these agreements at any time with immediate effect.